We are seeking a smart, highly motivated, detail-oriented, tech-savvy, efficient problem-solver to join our team. Desired qualities include being ready to take on any challenge that comes your way, experience in an office environment, the ability to keep track of small details while retaining a big picture perspective, and a strong capability to work independently.
Grants & Business Administrative Assistant
What We Do
Hospital emergency departments are the front line to prevent suicide, yet few are equipped for the increasing patient load — 14.5 million behavioral health emergencies per year, growing 12% annually. People in suicide crisis face lengths of stay four times longer than other emergencies. Throughput delays result in costs and lost revenue for hospitals. New regulations and workforce shortages drive health systems’ urgent need for technology solutions.
Jaspr Health’s tablet-based solution transforms hours of waiting into an opportunity for evidence-based interventions, powerful videos of individuals with lived experience to instill hope, a library of comfort and skills exercises, and EHR-integrated assessment to inform disposition decisions. Jaspr targets improved patient outcomes, satisfaction, and throughput ROI.
Tasks Will Include
- Professional communication with subject matter experts, consultants, and other contacts at universities and other partnering organizations
- Generating and maintaining project timelines and keeping timeline tracking up to date
- Assisting in preparation of materials for grant submissions, IRB submissions, other regulatory requirements (e.g., clinicaltrials.gov, etc.)
- Preparing, organizing, and tracking reports and other documentation to maintain compliance (e.g., NIH, IRB, HIPAA, FDA)
- Developing research study materials and protocols
- Working within QuickBooks and other accounting/billing software to track, manage, and upload expenses and payments
- Preparing payroll for processing
- Personnel on/off boarding
- Tracking and drafting contracts and other legal documentation for sales customers, grants, and vendors
- Filing and other administrative tasks
- Highly detail oriented, organized and thorough
- Active problem-solver and independent worker
- Able to juggle many balls (metaphorically, of course) at one time
- Excellent communication skills, in person, writing, and via email tech savvy; not intimidated by learning new technology
- A self-starter who doesn’t require supervision and oversight
- Friendly, personable, and approachable with an ability to form relationships based on genuine regard, warmth and competence
- Enthusiastic team-member who thrives in tight-knit environment
- Experience with conducting research with human participants
- Previous work with accounting software
- Experience drafting contracts and other agreements
- Inherent desire to help where needed
- Background, or interest, in health or mental health
More About the Role
At this time, all work is remote; however, candidates will be required to live in the Seattle metropolitan area post-COVID when our offices will reopen. This is a full-time salaried position with benefits. Starting salary is $45,000.
How to Apply
Apply by 11:59PM PST on Thursday April 15th, 2021. In your application, please:
- Attach a pdf of your Letter of Interest where you introduce yourself and explain why this position is of interest to you, and why you would be a great fit.
- Attach a PDF of your CV/resume.