Hosted by Rohit Shukla, Founder and CEO of Larta Institute and co-hosted by Gunjan Siroya, Principle Advisor of Larta Institute, this informative podcast brings together three dynamic health experts in suicide prevention to discuss how evidence and value-based care are working to support those in suicidal crises, especially in a post-COVID world.
Guest speakers include Dr. Paul Goering, former VP of Allina Health’s Mental Health and Addiction Services and current Advisor for Jaspr Health, Kelechi Ubozoh, a mental health consultant, advocate, and author of “We’ve Been Too Patient: Voices from Radical Mental Health”, and Dr. Kelly Koerner, Jaspr Health President and expert clinician in Dialectical Behavioral Therapy.
Together they share their unique perspectives and wisdom on:
- The conditions of suicide
- Trends in mental health caused by COVID
- Patient experience in the ED
- The biggest challenges around delivering suicide interventions during and after COVID
- Disparities in treatment of suicidal patients
- Evolving digital technologies that improve delivery of personalized treatment
Listen to Podcast
About Larta Institute
Larta was founded in 1993 to foster science and technology innovation to improve quality of life and transform the world for the better. Their innovation platform and ecosystem accelerates new technology and science from an idea to a sustainable enterprise. Some of their areas of focus include Environment and Climate, Agriculture and Food, CleanTech and Energy, BioSciences and Healthcare.